Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

All Limits to human freedom are imposed by mind control

The direction is obvious. It is our challenge to de condition ourselves and our fellow humans from all various modes of mind control, that currently shape and warp our lives. 

Not only the covert and overt technologies that are used against the people such as brain implants, and neuroweapons but also the subtle control techniques also must be confronted, television, advertising, schooling, religion and political correctness.


At one end of the scale there is the psychiatric-conditioned animal, the human reduced in intellect and taught to drool by Pavlovian dog training techniques. 

The other end of the scale of possibilities open to humanity knows no definition. Although it may be a controversial viewpoint, I believe that the potentials of humans are unlimited after they have been progressively freed from limiting beliefs and delusions, all of which communicate to them that they are puny things who must carry out the wishes of the controllers. Technology can, in fact, be utilized to destroy limitations to human freedom, and that is another part of the challenge, to harness technology in the work of liberation. 


Ultimately, all barriers to our evolution can be shed. 
All limits to human freedom are imposed by mind control.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am a new victim. I am still suffering from ASIS ghosts. Mind controller can be defined as "data surveillance device" in Surveillance Device Act 2007. I am seeking justice from the inspector-IGIS. If they still don't set me free, I will report this matter to taxation office. As a tax payer, I am not going to pay tax to a government department like that. They are evils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same is happening with me, may I know what are your symptoms so that I can figure out how to come out of it.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I just found your website and was wondering if there was anything more current. The last posts I see are from 2014 and it is now February 2016. Thank you so much for the information here on your site! This was the first time I'd ever seen the Tortured magazine.

    ReplyDelete