Tuesday 2 December 2014

We are all in this Together

The present society through its ruling class and their own murderous government seeks to imprison, kill, enslave, and permanently subdue the hearts & minds of men forever.
Since the beginning of recorded history men have lusted for control of their fellows. Until modern times brute force, propaganda, and religion were the most successful methods for the manipulation of human beings, but by the turn of this century coercive methodology had advanced far beyond the sword, the inflammatory slogan,and the stick and carrot of heaven and hell. 

Now,scientists in the pay of governments and other monied interests have made technical breakthroughs that render actual mind control feasible, and on a nigh-universal scale. Invasive control techniques have been fine-tuned to the point where the controllers are literally able to get inside our heads and to command us. They are able to tinker with our humanness, to manipulate it, to destroy it if they choose. They are able to use high tech networks of electronic entrainment and broadcasting nature has not even been hinted of in the mass media — since the mass media itself is employed in the same manner, for the manipulation of the populace. Even the subject of mind control in the media is mentioned only in the context of science fiction, or is derided as the delusions of the crazy "aluminum foil hat crowd," never mind that those guys might be on to something.

Now the powerful in their quest for a totalitarian state are provided with unprecedented access and control of our minds and humanity, to do with as they wilt. The means for the creation of worldwide slavery are in sight, and the implementation of this technology progresses day to day. The signs are all around us.

Many suspect that there is an overarching philosophy that has been engineering the crises and chaos of the latter portion of the 20th century, and I believe they are right. There are forces working behind the scenes, working to promote a New World Order not significantly different than the nega-utopian

Worldstate described in George Orwell's 1984. If this elite is cold-blooded enough to have calculatedly created war, famine, and designer disease, as many suspect they have, what qualms would discourage them from creating worldwide mind control?


2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is MICHAEL -THIS IS- "MY CURE"
    Here's how I REMOVED & CONTAINED THE NANOTECHNOLOGY that THEY* CHOSE to infect me and MANY others with...
    I QUIT using THE METHAMPHETAMINE THAT THEY* make/sell... 6 YEARS AGO. I HAVE NEVER MADE OR SOLD ANY METH AT ALL... NOR HAVE I EVER WANTED OR TRIED TO, I developed an addiction when THEY*/"FRIENDS" continually came around offering it.... 6 years ago, I stopped using it, and had a PERSISTENT EAR RINGING/BUZZING that WOULD NOT go away(unless i grounded myself good)... 5 years ago, POPPING in the ear started, like going up and down mountains. ...4 years ago CONSTANT clearing throat, ..3 years ago glands(under arms and groin) always hurting.... 2 years ago, Thrush on tongue ...Beginning 1 year ago, LAST YEAR, ..ALL YEAR, I had BLOOD IN STOOL, CONSTANT RINGING IN EAR, CONSTANTLY clearing throat, Thrush on tongue, All while glands hurting...(AND STILL BEING 6YEARS CLEAN) .... Each year progressively worse than the previous year. IS IT CANCER? IT IS MALIGNANT (malicious) AND METASTATIC (spreading organ to organ). I knew it WAS NOT cancer. I knew IT WAS NANOTECHNOLOGY that THEY* attack users (that THEY* repeatedly sell or allow to be sold to) with. I have seen the NANO/FUNGUS retreat in the past (when IT needed to). IT travels through most anything, disrupts electronics, and seems to like moisture and warmth. I KNOW THEY* direct the attacks toward you, It will enter slowly through the skin and on the edges of fingernails ...causing the side of nails/skin to curl-up and feel sore. While THEY* are SLOWLY KILLING YOU, would have you COMMIT SUICIDE, or SOMETHING WORSE.
    ------------This is NOT medical advice, I have no allergies, So i did this.----------
    -----------------Antioxidants kill NANO/FUNGUS, or at least makes IT run.------------------
    I took cinnamon, olive leaf extract, and turmeric capsules. Waited several hours, then put cocoa powder ALL over and under my tongue. I shook up partially filled dark cocoa powder container, barely opened lid and inhaled floating dust threw nose and mouth 2 or 3 times. I then squirted or poured at least 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup(great anti-oxidant) onto top of scalp. I quickly then (stepped into a bathtub of 3 to 6inches of HOT water) or to have a closer look and contrast, I put HOT water into white ceramic bowl. I Put my fingertips, or, foot/feet into the hot water (tub or bowl) and WATCHED the NANOTECHNOLOGY physically flee from me. IT (The NANO/EVIDENCE) IS NOW TRAPPED IN THE WATER, If i put just fingertips into the hot water, I will have splits/cracks 1/2inch from the thumb side of my index-finger nails(where it leaves). I DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING NOW IN THE WATER. If sober(not spun), small red spheres, of (NANO) appear and begin to grow, formed from the substance/NANO streaming out of my finger tips and skin. If not sober (spun & under attack) SOMETHING ELSE COMPLETELY forms from the substance/NANO, that streams out of my fingertips or feet and into the HOT water. I DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING NOW IN THE WATER, Or it WILL rapidly re-enter my body. *INSTANTLY*--- I had NO MORE ringing, popping ears. NO-MORE CONSTANTLY clearing throat. NO-MORE thrush on tongue. NO-MORE blood in stool. NO-MORE glands that are swollen from the constant fighting. IT (Whatever IT IS) left my body the same way THEY* made IT enter....Cutaneously (through skin and edge of nails).
    GOD BLESS
    SAVE A LIFE, SPREAD THE WORD!
    * THEY- meth dealers/task force/police/military/U.S. Gov't.....you know--- AMERICAN HEROES/SCUM
    - There ARE GOOD men and women (with no knowledge of this program) in the police/military/U.S. Gov't- THIS DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THEM.

    ReplyDelete